As an amazon associate, we may earn a commission when you buy through our link
If you have any information regarding Tow Hitch Lock, please let us know. We’ve made a list and recommend the following companies for purchasing Tow Hitch Lock. However, we do not endorse any particular company. Please check out each product’s website to see if it lives up to our expectations.
Quick Comparison: 10 Best Tow Hitch Lock
Our Recommended Best Tow Hitch Lock of 2022
- FIT FOR 2" 2-1/2" TOW RECEIVERS: CZC AUTO dogbone style trailer hitch receiver lock uses 5/8" pin with 3-1/2" effective length perfect for Class III/IV 2", 2-1/2" hitch receiver tubes.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The trailer receiver lock uses black electrophoretic painted carbon steel, solid and hard to bend. 360 degree rotating head, easy to handle. All-weather rubber key slot cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Updated tubular key hole, zinc alloy lock core.
- FITMENT TYPE: Use a tow receiver lock to ensure the towing safety. CZC AUTO hitch pin lock is compatible with hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball and tow rope, perfect for 2" and 2-1/2" receivers on trailer truck RV car boat.
- CLIENT SUPPORT: 30-day money-back for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. We are always here to support you.
- AMERICAN OWNED, FAMILY OPERATED - Join the Rhino Family & Support a USA based Father/Son Business!
- ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN - Solid Forged Steel Ensures Protection to Your Trailer & Hitch From Theft
- COMMON HITCH SIZES - Our Unique Hitch Pin Fits all Class III & IV Hitches (2" x 2") With Ease.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN - Newly Added Weatherproof Slide Cap Protects From Dirt, Mud & Gunk
- GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE - If you aren't 100% Satisfied for any Reason, We'll Refund your Money
- [Higher Security and Theft Deterrence] The trailer receiver lock is made with high-strength steel. So that the trailer hitch pin lock can ensure locking safe and protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft.
- [Compatible with Most Hitches] With a 5/8-inch diameter hitch pin and 2-3/4 inches of effective pin length, our trailer hitch receiver lock fits 2-inch any receiver tubes, and it is suitable for class V hitches.
- [Durable and Watertight] The all-weather cover cap of our trailer hitch lock keeps the keyhole away from water and dust. The dustproof and waterproof lock pin is more durable.
- [Stronger Copper Keys] This trailer hitch locks come with two keys. The keys made of copper and covered non-slip protective, fit our upgraded zinc alloy lock core, which is more solid and stronger than ordinary keys.
- [Prevent Rattling Noise] When you are using a trailer hitch, you might run into some issues like rattling and noise. Our trailer hitch lock pin is equipped with 4 rubber O-rings, which can effectively prevent rattling noise caused by shaking during towing.
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction
- EASY TO OPERATE. The barbell-style locking hitch pin promotes an impenetrable appearance to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed
- VERSATILE. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin and 2.85 inches of usable pin length, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole (not compatible with double-walled receiver tubes)
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the entire hitch lock is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access
- 【Solid Steel Construction】Kohree 5/8" trailer hitch lock weight is 1.5 pounds. Unlike other stainless steel hitch lock that is forged weld or screwed in with Q235, our product is made from durable hardened steel with black e-coated and frameless construction, not easily broken or rusty.
- 【Watertight Rubber Cap】The weather-resistant and flexible cap, made of advance rubber, perfectly embed in the lock core. It will cover the key hole tightly to keep away from moisture, water and dust penetration. Separate spring clip and 6 O-Rings add additional protection.
- 【Perfect Fitments】With extra-long 5/8" diameter tow hitch lock and 6 O-Rings, this hitch lock perfectly fits Class III, IV, V Hitches with 2" and 2.5" Receivers and makes the hitch still without any rattle and shake. ※Notes: Weight carrying for Kohree hitch lock set is rated: Class III - up to 5,000 pounds, Class IV - up to 10,000 pounds, Class V - up to 17,000 pounds.
- 【Key Alike】Designed with Upgrade Anti-Theft 1/4 Lock Core, this trailer hitch pin lock set comes with 2 keys in the same. No worry about key break and unlock. The keys in 2 sets is compatible with each hitch lock.
- 【Push-to-lock Design, Easy to Use】Just need to push 2 tubular keys to lock and unlock. Easier to operate. Replace your worn or broken locks to bring a more secure way to your truck. Save your time and trouble.
- DURABLE ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN: Our hitch pin lock is made of high-strength steel construction, which can protect your trailer and the hitch ball mount from the theft
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: With the 5/8" diameter and 2-4/5" usable length, our receiver hitch lock fits most Class III/IV 2" hitch receivers with a 5/8'' hole (Not compatible with double-walled receiver). Please verify the dimension of your receiver before ordering
- EASY OPERATE DESIGN: The hitch lock can be easily locked and unlocked. Use a simple 1/4-turn lock activation as needed. After locked, please pull the lock head to make sure that it is locked
- WEATHER RESISTANT LOCK: All-weather rubber cap keeps the keyhole away from rust, water and dust. And the body is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish
- 2 KEYS INCLUDED: For convenience, our trailer hitch lock comes with two keys. You can put the spare key in a separate location for emergencies, or you can give it to a friend for easy use
- PREMIUM MATERIAL & UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - This K KNODEL trailer hitch lock is made of solid hardened steel, and is not easily broken or rusted. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin, our product fits most Class III & IV hitches with 2 inch receivers. Before purchase, please verify all of your hitch’s dimensions to get a great fit for your hitch lock pin.
- DURABLE ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN - Solid forged steel ensures theft protection for your trailer & hitch. Each lock cylinder is unique and protects your hitch from theft.
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED - For your convenience, 2 keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discreet location for emergencies or give it to a friend for easy access.
- WEATHER RESISTANT - Equipped with a weatherproof rubber slide cap that protects the keyhole, and prevents water, dirt, mud, and gunk from entering while keeping the inner lock rust-free.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT - We are dedicated to providing our customers with high-quality products and superior service. We provide a 30-day full refund or replacement for any reason and a 12-month warranty for quality issues. Please feel free to contact us about any issue. We are always here to help you.
- Receiver lock provides added security and theft deterrence while towing.Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- 1/2 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 3,500 lbs (Class I and II), 5/8 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 10,000 lbs (Class III and IV)
- Locking head rotates 360 degrees allowing keyway to conveniently face forward; receiver lock features push-to-lock locking mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time; Push head firmly onto the pin and remove key
- Snap-on cover provides weather resistance and prevents dirt and moisture from entering keyway, four-pin cylinder for added security to prevent lock picking
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) Diameter pin fits 2 in. (51 mm) Receiver Tubes, Class III/IV; 1/2 in. (13 mm) Diameter pin fits 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) Receiver tubes, Class II; Usable length of each chrome hitch pin lock is 2-3/4 in. (70 mm)
- Secure Your Valuables - Enjoy Outdoor Activities Without Thinking Of Losing Your Keys, Cards Or Valuables. This Secure Key Vault Inconspicuously Allows You To Keep Your Valuables Secure At All Times During Outdoor Activities Where That Might Usually Be A Hassle.Note: Measure your door's backset, cross bore and thickness to ensure you find the right fit.
- High Impact Aluminum - The Hitch Receiver Is Constructed From High Impact Aluminum And Is A Vault That Combined With The Hitchsafe Provides The Most Secure Location On Your Vehicle To Store Spare Keys And Other Personal Items
- No Tools Required - The Hitchsafe Easily Installs And Uninstalls In Seconds With No Tools Required. To Access Your Valuables You Simply Release The Rubber Dust Cover That Looks Like Any Normal Hitch Cover, Enter In Your Personal 4 Number Dial Combination, Which Releases The Drawer And Allows You Access To Your Valuables
- Safe And Sound - The Hitchsafe Is Far Superior To The Magnetic Key Holders That Fall Off At The First Bump. The Hitchsafe Is Contained Within The Solid Steel Structure Of The Hitch Receiver With A Combination That Only You Know
- Coupler Lock,Universal
Why Is Online Shopping Better Than Traditional Shopping
In recent times, internet shopping has increased exponentially, with people preferring to purchase goods online rather than through traditional means. For example, eBay has grown into an enormous global marketplace with a wide range of products being sold, from clothing to electronics, and furniture to cars. Online shopping is also cheaper than traditional retail; there are typically fewer staff employed because only one person needs to check out a customer instead of the entire store.
EXTRA PRODUCTS ONLINE. It is Easy to Search for What You Want
It’s no secret that most stores sell more inventory online than they do in their physical locations. Because of warehousing limits and limited retail space, you may be able to access a wider range of items online, and the search features make it easy to find what you need in large quantities.
You can Shop at Any Time You Want
Your store can run through the night. At times when you are busy with work and have no time to visit the malls or shops, you can shop online. Online shopping stores are open throughout the whole 24 hours of every day. Therefore, you do not have to worry about the availability of the goods. They can be delivered wherever you are.
You Don’t Need to Wait on Queues:
You wouldn’t wish to waste your precious time waiting around in queues. Fortunately, you don’t have to do so while shopping in an offline store. When you shop online, you can just choose whatever you would like to purchase and just add it to your cart. Then, proceed through the checkout process without any hassle.
Products are Cheaper
Although, with the help of online shopping sites, such as Amazon, you can get the exact same products at discounted rates you may want to consider buying them from your local retail store instead of paying higher prices for online purchases. Most people find themselves spending too much time online trying to find deals on Amazon.com. So, if you’re ready to spend some serious cash, buy something now but expect to pay full price later.
Which Key factor have to consider before Buying Tow Hitch Lock
When You’re a first time user of the Tow Hitch Lock, you may not know just what to expect from one. You may also be unsure of certain features of the hygrothermometer that you had been thinking about. But our team is here to assist you in that regard! Here are some recommendations that can help you along the way:
Brand loyalty among Tow Hitch Lock is quite strong. Thus, consumers often choose the brand that they feel is most familiar with. Without reliable brands, the masses would not buy Tow Hitch Lock from popular brands. Each brand may offer various features. You should select a hygrometer that offers the features you find most useful. Different brands have distinct appearances. This can also cause people to purchase different types of Tow Hitch Lock.
Before purchasing a new item, it is important to know how it functions. With regards to Tow Hitch Lock, it is essential to determine if the piece works in your home setting. For example, is it possible to use the space efficiently? Is it easy to move around? Can it be put together easily? And most importantly, will it remain stable? These questions will help you decide whether the buy is worth it or not.
If you buy something for the cheapest price possible without knowing exactly how much that item costs, you may not only end up wasting money, but also miss out on great deals. So before deciding to add where to buy Tow Hitch Lock to your shopping list, make sure to ask yourself these questions: How much does this actually cost? Is this really the best deal I can find? Am I getting something valuable for my money?
If you are an inexperienced user, take into consideration what others who are skilled in the area have said. Their experience can provide you with valuable insights that may not be readily available elsewhere. The opinions of those who have used the Tow Hitch Lock before can also be invaluable in helping you make your own decisions. You can read reviews written by experts and get ideas on how to make improvements to the device. For example, if you are thinking of buying a new caliber Tow Hitch Lock, you should consider reading reviews from previous customers. These will tell you exactly how happy they were with the appliance, and whether they think it was worth the money they spent on it. Remember, the caliber iv hygrometry industry is competitive, so you must use your best judgment when choosing what products to buy.
Now you know what you should do before buying any Tow Hitch Lock. And hopefully, your buying decision will be easier because of everything you learned. Good luck!