If you have any information regarding Alpine Sub Woofer, please let us know. We’ve made a list and recommend the following companies for purchasing Alpine Sub Woofer. However, we do not endorse any particular company. Please check out each product’s website to see if it lives up to our expectations.
Quick Comparison: 10 Best Alpine Sub Woofer
Our Recommended Best Alpine Sub Woofer of 2022
- 8-Inch Subwoofer And 120W Amplifier, Housed Together In A Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- The Compact Size Measures Just 13.5” L X 9” W X 3” D So It Can Be Installed Under Or Behind A Seat In A Truck, In A Sedan’S Trunk Or In An Suv’S Hatch
- 32Hz-150Hz Frequency Response, Power Rating: 120W Rms. Rca (0.1-4V) / Speaker Input (1.5-30V/Auto Sensing)
- Rca And Auto-Sensing Speaker Level Inputs Are Located On The Side Panel, Along With Controls For Phase, Gain, Lp Crossover And Remote Sub Level
- RMS Power Handling: 250 Watts Peak Power Handling: 750 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 5 1/16"
- An optimized magnet circuit allows more focused magnetism in the gap which results in improved efficiency.
- The 2017 BASS subwoofers are engineered to be fun and loud in a budget friendly category by combining retro styling with enough efficiency to run on 250W RMS.
- Recommended Sealed box volume: 0.83 cu. ft Recommended Ported box volume: 1.51 cu. ft
- Package Includes: (1) Alpine SWT-12S4 1000w 12" Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub, (1) Rockville RPB27 20w Rugged Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker w Bumping Bass!
- Features of SWT-12S4: ALPINE SWT-12S4 1000w 12" Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub, Speaker System: Bass Reflex Type, 12” (30cm) High-Performance Subwoofer, Peak Power: 1000W, RMS Power: 300W, Overall Dimensions: 12.75" x 25.98", Frequency Response 28 - 200Hz, Speaker Impedance: 4 Ω, Sensitivity: 92dB/W (1m), Stitched Alpine Logo, Included Installation Brackets and Belts, Heavy Duty Subwoofer Grill
- Features of RPB27: Rockville RPB27 rugged waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker with 20 watts power, IPX6 Water Resistant, 20 watts peak power, 10 watts continuous RMS, Battery charges with included USB cable, 1000 mAH battery supports 18 hours of playback at 50 % volume! , Charge time: 4-5 Hours, Our speaker has the loudest bass from any competing Bluetooth speaker!, Extremely loud, powerful, and rugged, Material: 100% ROHS Silicone & plastic .
- Perfect for camping, hiking, pool, beach, shower, bedroom, iPad/Laptop speaker, kitchen and many other applications, Includes Aluminum hook to latch it onto a backpack, pocket book, etc, Bluetooth version. 4.1 with EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), A2DP audio streaming 40 foot max Bluetooth range, Playback Controls - Play, Pause, Skip Forward, Skip Back, Volume Up, Volume Down, Will control next song, pause, play on popular apps like Pandora, Spotify, and others, Can control next song.
- The built-in mic allows you to speak through the device so you can make and receive phone calls hands-free, Rugged and Shockproof!, Rubberized impact-resistant silicone feet for great sound when placing speaker on any hard surface, Compatible with any Bluetooth devices such as iPad, iPhone, Laptops, Android phone, other cell phones, iPods, other Bluetooth MP3 Players, Distortion: Less than 1 %, Natural sound with enhanced bass response, Frequency Response: 145HZ-18KHZ.
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Peak: 1000 watts
- Frequency Response: 28-200 Hz
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 4-5/32"
- Dimensions: 7"D x 22"W x 16"H
- (1)Alpine PWE-S8 Slim Under-Seat 8" 120 Watt Powered Active Car Truck Subwoofer Sub. (1) RockvilIe RWK10 10 Gauge Amp Installation Kit ANL Fuse Holder 100% Copper RCA. Features: Alpine PWE-S8 Slim Under-Seat 8" 120 Watt Powered Car Sub. Power Rating: 120 Watts RMS. Max Power Output: 240 Watts
- Powered subwoofer with cast metal enclosure. 8" woofer high-excursion cone. Built-in Class D amplifier. Frequency response: 32-150 Hz. Variable low-pass crossover (80-200 Hz). Variable phase control (0-180 degrees). Preamp- and speaker-level inputs. Dimensions: 13-1/2"W x 9"H x 3"D. Features:
- RockvilIe RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom. Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets. Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
- Peak Power: 2250W
- RMS Power: 750W
- Frequency Response: 24Hz - 200Hz
- 2 Ohm
- 180ºC High Temp Wire on Sprial-Cut Aluminum Bobbin
- Package Includes: (1) Alpine SWT-12S4 1000w 12" Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub. (1) RockvilIe RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp. (1)RockvilIe RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA. ALPINE SWT-12S4 1000w 12" Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub. Speaker System: Bass Reflex Type. 12 (30cm) High-Performance Subwoofer. Peak Power: 1000W. RMS Power: 300W. Overall Dimensions: 12.75" x 25.98"
- Frequency Response 28 - 200Hz. Speaker Impedance: 4 Sensitivity: 92dB/W (1m). Stitched Alpine Logo. Included Installation Brackets and Belts. Heavy Duty Subwoofer Grill. RockvilIe RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 ChannelCar StereoAmplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD. 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. RMS Power Ratings 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono. 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. Peak Power: 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms). High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 250Hz. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry. 2-Ohm Stable Stereo. 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. RCA Preamp Line Output. ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 13". CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N. 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD. 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. RMS Power Ratings. 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono. 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. Features:
- Power Range: 500W-750W RMS. Power Handling: 750W RMS / 2250W Peak (per woofer).
- Parabolic Cone Structure with Pulp/Kevlar Cone & PP/Mica/Talc Dust Cap.
- High Amplitude Multi-Roll surrounds (HAMR)
- Magnet Weight: 127oz. Voice Coil Diameter: 65.5mm / 2.6".
- Sealed Box Net Internal Volume: 0.55-1.0 ft^3 Ported Box Net Internal Volume: 1.0-1.5 ft^3
- Easy bass upgrade for 2011-Up 4-door Jeep Wranglers without the premium sound system with factory subwoofer.
- The system consists of the PWE-S8 8-inch powered subwoofer, custom bracket for under-the-seat mounting, subwoofer level knob, and a JK-specific wiring harness.
- The PWE-S8 subwoofer has a 25Hz-152Hz frequency response and a power rating of 120W RMS.
- The system is compatible with an Alpine or aftermarket head unit, or with the factory radio.Not compatible with the factory equipped subwoofer system
- The PWE-S8-WRA is an Authorized Online Product Sold By and Shipped from Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation.
- Features: 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils, Pulp/mica cone, Large HAMR rubber surround, Cast aluminum frame provides a rock-solid platform, Handles up to 900 watts RMS (450 watts per coil), Peak power handling: 2700 watts, Frequency response: 24-200 Hz, Xmax: 28mm, Top-mount depth: 6-3/4", and Grille not included.
Why Is Online Shopping Better Than Traditional Shopping
In recent times, internet shopping has increased exponentially, with people preferring to purchase goods online rather than through traditional means. For example, eBay has grown into an enormous global marketplace with a wide range of products being sold, from clothing to electronics, and furniture to cars. Online shopping is also cheaper than traditional retail; there are typically fewer staff employed because only one person needs to check out a customer instead of the entire store.
EXTRA PRODUCTS ONLINE. It is Easy to Search for What You Want
It’s no secret that most stores sell more inventory online than they do in their physical locations. Because of warehousing limits and limited retail space, you may be able to access a wider range of items online, and the search features make it easy to find what you need in large quantities.
You can Shop at Any Time You Want
Your store can run through the night. At times when you are busy with work and have no time to visit the malls or shops, you can shop online. Online shopping stores are open throughout the whole 24 hours of every day. Therefore, you do not have to worry about the availability of the goods. They can be delivered wherever you are.
You Don’t Need to Wait on Queues:
You wouldn’t wish to waste your precious time waiting around in queues. Fortunately, you don’t have to do so while shopping in an offline store. When you shop online, you can just choose whatever you would like to purchase and just add it to your cart. Then, proceed through the checkout process without any hassle.
Products are Cheaper
Although, with the help of online shopping sites, such as Amazon, you can get the exact same products at discounted rates you may want to consider buying them from your local retail store instead of paying higher prices for online purchases. Most people find themselves spending too much time online trying to find deals on Amazon.com. So, if you’re ready to spend some serious cash, buy something now but expect to pay full price later.
Which Key factor have to consider before Buying Alpine Sub Woofer
When You’re a first time user of the Alpine Sub Woofer, you may not know just what to expect from one. You may also be unsure of certain features of the hygrothermometer that you had been thinking about. But our team is here to assist you in that regard! Here are some recommendations that can help you along the way:
Brand loyalty among Alpine Sub Woofer is quite strong. Thus, consumers often choose the brand that they feel is most familiar with. Without reliable brands, the masses would not buy Alpine Sub Woofer from popular brands. Each brand may offer various features. You should select a hygrometer that offers the features you find most useful. Different brands have distinct appearances. This can also cause people to purchase different types of Alpine Sub Woofer.
Before purchasing a new item, it is important to know how it functions. With regards to Alpine Sub Woofer, it is essential to determine if the piece works in your home setting. For example, is it possible to use the space efficiently? Is it easy to move around? Can it be put together easily? And most importantly, will it remain stable? These questions will help you decide whether the buy is worth it or not.
If you buy something for the cheapest price possible without knowing exactly how much that item costs, you may not only end up wasting money, but also miss out on great deals. So before deciding to add where to buy Alpine Sub Woofer to your shopping list, make sure to ask yourself these questions: How much does this actually cost? Is this really the best deal I can find? Am I getting something valuable for my money?
If you are an inexperienced user, take into consideration what others who are skilled in the area have said. Their experience can provide you with valuable insights that may not be readily available elsewhere. The opinions of those who have used the Alpine Sub Woofer before can also be invaluable in helping you make your own decisions. You can read reviews written by experts and get ideas on how to make improvements to the device. For example, if you are thinking of buying a new caliber Alpine Sub Woofer, you should consider reading reviews from previous customers. These will tell you exactly how happy they were with the appliance, and whether they think it was worth the money they spent on it. Remember, the caliber iv hygrometry industry is competitive, so you must use your best judgment when choosing what products to buy.
Now you know what you should do before buying any Alpine Sub Woofer. And hopefully, your buying decision will be easier because of everything you learned. Good luck!